As someone who likes to follow the Box Office this information is very helpful. I’m going to use it to forecast The hobbit which is likely to join this club.
$1 billion dollars… that like sweet music to my ears… Am made with that kind of money… kai! Anyways am going to be listing the movies that have crossed that milestone.
1. Avatar (2009) – $2,782.3 billion (made $760.5 billion in the US & $2,021.8 billion overseas)
2. Titanic (1997) – $2,185.4 billion (made $658.7 billion in the US & $1,526.7 billion overseas)
3. Marvel’s The Avengers (2012) – $1,502.8 billion ( made $620.5b in the US & $882.3b overseas)
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011) – $1,328.1 billion ( made $381b in the US & $947.1b overseas)
5. Transformers: Dark Side Of the Moon (2011) – $1,123.7 billion ( made $352.4b in the US & $771.4b overseas)
6. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) – $1,119.9 billion ($377.8b in the US & $742.1b overseas)
7. Pirates of the Caribbean: Deads…
View original post 196 more words